Monday, May 12, 2014

Bucket List Update: Item #109 - Eat a Meal Backwards - CHECK!!

While Tim was deployed I had planned a trip to go and see my best friend, Beth, in St. Louis for Thanksgiving. The last time I was in St. Louis Beth took me to this place called Lotawata Creek. No joke, they have had some of the best food that I have ever tasted. As I planning this trip I looked at what I had accomplished (which was quite a lot actually) on my Bucket List and what I could still get done with Tim being deployed. Then towards the end of the list #109 Eat a Meal Backwards and I thought of Lotawata Creek. So the day before I left to come back to Oklahoma we went to Lotawata Creek for dinner. 
 Dinner started with dessert (and yes I made those signs to go with each course). Dessert was a hot fudge sundae. By no means was it the best hot fudge sundae I have ever had but it worked. Their food is so much better. I might have to revisit this bucket list item at the Cheesecake Factory.
I have no idea what this is called but it was AMAZING!!! I only ate like half of it because the fried stuffed mushrooms and fried pickles were on the way to the table. 
 The appetizer was, again, AMAZING! I wish I knew how to make these because I would really try. How impressive would that be.
 These were the fried pickles. They were still really good too but nothing like the mushrooms. Also the pickles probably wouldn't be good for leftovers where the mushrooms still taste good reheated.
 So this was the last thing that I crossed off my bucket list in 2013. I'm working on a few things for 2014 and hoping to hit some of them soon.


No comments: