Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bucket List Item #18 - Go to Hawaii - CHECK

 We are home from Hawaii so it is time to update the bucket list as I have marked a few things off. First and foremost, we went to Hawaii. The trip was awesome! I could not get over how clear the water was and the colors that the water turned in the sunlight.
 This picture was taken just outside the airport. I was looking for a 'Welcome to Hawaii' sign but we couldn't find one so this one had to do.
 The flower of Hawaii is the hibiscus and it is my favorite. I tried to find all the different colors while I was there. I think I ended up finding about 5 different colors. Still love the red ones though, the yellows were pretty awesome also.


 I also couldn't take enough pictures of palm trees. It has been a long time since I saw one. I think our honeymoon to Key West was the last time I saw palm trees. I love them!!
This was K-Bay. It was named as one of the top ten beaches in the world. The white sand and the teal/blue water was totally beautiful and I can see why it is on the list as one of the top beaches of the world.

No comments: